we would be grateful for your cooperation in complying those terms & conditions which are intended to ensure peace and safety of all our guests.
The management and staff of our facility will attempt to provide services at the highest level. We kindly inform our guests to remember that our hostel differs from standards provided in hotel facilities.
We kindly ask our guests to maintain cleanliness in rooms and in common areas. In particular, please take care of cleanliness in bathrooms and a kitchen, due to the fact that these facilities are used by all our guests.
In case of any objections regarding the quality of services, please report them at the reception desk as soon as it is possible.
Thank you and have a nice stay,
Blues Hostel Management
Blues Hostel – Terms & Conditions
Check in, hostel night, check out
- The reception is open between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m. After this time all the information is provided by phone.
- Phone reservations are made between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m
- Receiving room keys is possible only between 8 a.m. and 7 p.m
- Hostel rooms are rented for days
- Valid identification IS A REQUIREMENT. We accept a Passport, Photo ID and / or Driver’s License. Management may request additional information as required from guests. All rooms are payable in advance.
- Hostel provides all guests so called common area, which is a kitchen. Please, keep this place clean and tidy.
- Check in starts at 3 p.m. and ends at 11 a.m.
- When checking-in , guests will be required to provide identification information including, but not limited to, their name, address, contact telephone number, nationality and email address.
- Bed sheets are included in the price. Room with a towel costs additional 5 zlotys.
- Checking -in constitutes acceptance of the terms& conditions.
- If a guest does not specify the length of his stay, it means he stays for one night.
- If the client wishes to prolong the stay, it is necessary to notify the reception before 10 a.m. at the day of the check-out.
- During longer stays, rooms are cleaned after the third night. Bed sheets are changed after the seventh night.
- Between 11 a.m. and 3 a.m. guests are kindly asked to leave their rooms for cleaning them up.
- At the day of check-out, a room must be left at 11 a.m. and a key must be given to the reception. If the client occupies the room and then leaves it without taking advantage of the overnight stay, he/she will still be charged for full price of overnight stay.
- In case of any objections regarding the quality of services, please report them at the reception desk as soon as it is possible.
- A room tenant cannot pass a room to other people.
- The client has to pay all services in advance into the transaction account of Blues Hostel, or on arrival in cash. Our prices are contractual and it is not stable. All prices include VAT and local fees.
- You can make a reservation on the website, at the hotel reception, by phone: 511 177 499 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, in that case you need to make a down payment for one night – it needs to be payed three days after the reservation has been made or at the time agreed with hostel reception. In the event of these charges not being paid, we automatically cancell a reservation.
The remaining costs are payable at the moment of checking-in.
- Confirmed reservation is valid until 7 p.m. at a scheduled day of arrival, unless a guest and the hostel set the other date.
- Reservations may be canceled or changed if the hotel reception will be informed about it by e-mail no later than 48 hours before the date of the canceled reservation. Then the down payment will be refunded to a guest’s account. Otherwise, the deposit is forfeited.
- If a guest does not arrive as scheduled, the hostel has the right to keep the advance payment and cancel all reservations.
- A document that confirms the payment is an invoice.
- Blues Hostel will protect all acquired customer data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection. It is assumed that the client consents the use of this data for statistical purposes and for offering information by signing the application form – with the reservation. In the case the customer does not agree with this, he/she must specify this upon the application for the services.
- By making a reservation, you agree to those terms and conditions.
Rules of behaviour and guests’ responsibilities
- In the hostel there are quiet hours between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
- Behave with respect and consideration towards other residents, staff and your neighbours. A guest whose behavior is violent, might be evicted immediately from our hostel. In that case, all the payments are not refundable.
- Throughout their stay in the hostel, children under 13 must be under the care and supervision of adults. Adults are responsible for their children behaviour (including any damages they make).
- Due to the safety and comfort of our guests, only people who checked-in are allowed to stay in the hostel area.
- Rooms with several beds are co-educational. A bed is intended for one person only.
- The last person leaving the room should verify closing windows and doors, and leave a key at reception. A person who loses a key, is charged 20 zlotys.
- Smoking is not permitted within the premises. Consuming Alcohol or drugs within the premises is strictly prohibited. Otherwise, a guest is charged 100 zlotys.
- Unjustified activation of a fire alarm will be fined in the amount of 500 zlotys.
- Due to a fire safety indoor heaters, irons and other electrical devices not constituting equipment of the rooms are prohibited. This does not include chargers, power electronics devices and computers.
- A guest is obliged to report to the reception any damages noticed in a room. No notification means no existing faults or damages.
- A guestl is financially responsible for making any damages.
- The hostel is not responsible for failures and their consequences, which are not dependent on us.
- For any items, brought by the client,Blues Hostel is liable only in accordance with the legal provisions and only in case, if the damage is related to the breach of obligations by Blues Hostel. It is recommended that the client keeps his/her valuables in the provided facilities and rents a key for the locker at the reception of Blues Hostel.
- Blues Hostel also assumes no liability for the client’s vehicle, parked in the yard, or for any items, stored in the vehicle.
- Personal belongings left in a room by will be sent at his a guest’s expense, to the address indicated by him. In other cases, the hostel store these items for three months, and then forward them to charity or to the public.
- All outstanding issues shall be decided according to the applicable legal regulations and international conventions.
We wish you a delightful stay!
Blues Hostel Staff
Konin, 20th of May 2014