we will be grateful for your cooperation in complying with these regulations, which is to ensure the peace and safety of all our guests.
The management and staff of our hostel make every effort to ensure that the accommodation services provided in the facility are at a high level. We kindly ask our guests to remember that they use the services of a hostel, which in principle differs from the standard of accommodation services provided in hotel facilities.
We kindly ask you to keep the rooms and common areas clean and tidy. In particular, we ask you to take care of cleanliness in the bathrooms, kitchen and kitchenette, because all guests use them.
In case of any reservations regarding the quality of services, please report them to the reception desk as soon as possible, which will enable us to react immediately.
Thank you, we wish you a pleasant stay,
Blues Hostel management
Regulations Blues Hostel
§ 1 Arrival at the hostel, hostel day, check-out
- The reception desk is open every day from 8:00 to 22:00. After this time, information is provided by phone.
- Reservations by phone or in person are made between 8:00 and 22:00.
- Realization of reservations made on-line, i.e. key collection, is possible 24 hours a day.
- After 22:00, the client is asked to contact the reception by phone. Waiting for a hostel employee may take up to 15 minutes.
- The curfew is valid from 22:00 to 6:00.
- After 22:00, only registered guests are allowed to stay in the hostel.
- A room in the hostel is rented for days.
Hostel rooms are rented after presenting a valid ID card or passport and after paying in advance in cash or documenting the payment by bank transfer.
- The hostel offers all guests the so-called a common part, i.e. an equipped kitchen with an annex. Please keep these places tidy and clean.
- The hostel day lasts from 3.00 p.m. on the day of arrival until 11.00 a.m. the next day.
The guest who has entered the registration card personally enters his name and surname and signs.
- Bed linen is included in the rental price, made beds waiting for guests. A room with a towel is 5 PLN more expensive.
Commencing the stay at the hostel is tantamount to accepting these regulations by the guest.
- If the guest has not specified the length of stay, when renting a room, it is assumed that the room has been rented for one day.
The request to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, the hostel guest should report to the reception desk by 10.00 am on the closing date of the room. The hostel takes into account the wishes of extending the stay as far as possible.
- During longer stays, the rooms are cleaned after the third hostel day. However, bed linen is changed after the seventh hostel day.
- From 11.00 to 15.00, hostel guests are asked to make their room available for cleaning.
- On the day of departure, the room should be vacated by 11.00 and the key returned to the hostel reception. Check-out should be reported to the hostel reception.
- Failure to check out by 12.00 will result in a fee for the next started day, but it does not guarantee the extension of your stay.
- If the room / bed is not released by 12.00 and is booked for another day by another person, the hostel staff is then entitled to enter the room without the presence of the guest, pack his belongings and move them to the luggage room.
- In case of any reservations regarding the quality of services, please report them to the reception desk as soon as possible, which will enable us to react immediately.
- The guest who leases the room cannot transfer the room to other people, even if the day for which he has paid the fee has not expired.
§ 2 Reservation of stay in the hostel
- The fee for the stay in the hostel is charged for the entire reservation from the guest on the day of arrival at the hostel (in advance). The price includes all taxes. The price for the night is contractual and not fixed, it is regulated by the availability of places in the hostel.
- Reservations can be made via the website https://en.blueshostel.pl, in person at the reception of the hostel, by phone: 511 177 499, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, but then the reservation requires additional confirmation, which can be made with a deposit in the amount of the fee for the first of the booked nights - payment should be made within 3 days from the moment of booking or within the time agreed with the reception. Failure to pay the above-mentioned date results in the automatic cancellation of the reservation. The remaining amount is payable upon check-in.
- A confirmed reservation is valid until 7.00 p.m. on the planned day of arrival, unless the guest and the hostel agree otherwise at the time of booking.
- The reservation can be canceled or changed if the hostel reception is informed about it by e-mail no later than 48 hours before the date of canceled reservation. Then the down payment will be returned to the account from which it was sent. Otherwise, the down payment is forfeited.
- If the guest does not arrive on time, the hostel has the right to keep the advance payment and cancel the reservation for the next days.
- The invoice is the document confirming the payment for the accommodation service.
- By making an earlier reservation or renting a room or accommodation in the hostel, the guest or the person or company making the reservation on behalf of the guest agrees to include his personal data in the hostel database. The data will be processed only for the purpose of booking, facilitating subsequent bookings and for marketing purposes in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended) . The guest has the right to access and update their personal data.
- By making a reservation, you accept the terms of these regulations.
§ 3 Rules of staying and taking responsibility
- There is a curfew in the hostel from 22:00 to 6:00 the next day.
- The behavior of hostel guests should not disturb the peaceful stay of other guests and residents of the building. The hostel may refuse to accommodate or evict during the stay, a guest whose behavior has violated the rules of the hostel or otherwise violated the rules of social coexistence. The payment for the stay is then not refundable.
- Throughout their stay in the hostel, children under the age of 13 must be under the constant care and supervision of adults. The legal guardians of the children are responsible for the behavior of children, including damage and / or damages.
- Due to the safety and comfort of our guests, only registered persons may stay in the hostel.
- Multiple rooms are mixed rooms. Beds in dormitory rooms are for one person only.
- The last person leaving the room should check that the windows and doors are closed, and leave the key at the reception. If the key is lost, a fee of PLN 20 is charged / no towel is PLN 20.
- Smoking and drinking alcohol is strictly forbidden in the hostel. For breaking the ban, a fine of PLN 500 will be imposed each time.
- Drugs and alcohol are not allowed in the hostel.
- Unjustified activation of the fire alarm is subject to a fine of PLN 500. Room smoke exhaust 500 PLN.
- Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use heaters, irons and other electrical devices that do not constitute the equipment of these rooms in hostel rooms and other rooms. The above does not apply to chargers and power supplies for RTV and computer devices.
- The guest is obliged to report any defects found in the room to the reception on the day of arrival. Lack of notification means no defects and damage.
- The hostel guest is financially responsible for damage or destruction of the hostel equipment.
- The hostel is not responsible for breakdowns and their consequences, which are not dependent on us.
- The hostel's liability for loss or damage to items brought by the guest to the hostel is governed by the provisions of Art. 846-849 of the Civil Code. The hostel's liability is limited if these items are not deposited at the reception desk. The hostel has the right to refuse to store money, securities and valuable items, in particular valuables and items of scientific or artistic value, if they endanger safety or are too valuable in relation to the size or standard of the hostel or take up too much space.
- The hostel does not have a car park, so it is not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the guest.
- Personal belongings left in the room by the departing guest will be sent back at his expense to the address indicated by him. If you do not receive such an instruction, the hostel will store these items for 3 months, and then donate them to charity or public use.
- Any disputes related to the implementation of this contract will be settled amicably by the parties through negotiations, and if no agreement is possible, the disputes will be resolved by the court competent for the seat of the hostel.
- Any issues not covered by the regulations are settled by generally applicable provisions.
We wish you a pleasant stay at Blues Hostel. We are at your disposal!
The Blues Hostel team
Konin, on February 26, 2019